How to price the sold price on any Etsy listing
Have you ever wondered what a product sold for on Etsy? You might be a seller yourself, doing research for your business or you may be a buyer trying to figure out a good price to pay. Well, I am here to provide you the answer.
Steps to finding out the sold price to any etsy listing:
- Find a sold listing
For this example we will be using a sold listing of mine. If you want to follow along yourself, click on this link. https://www.etsy.com/listing/701348738/custom-anchor-and-name-coasters
- Click on the white space next to the listing
- The sold listing now appears!
- Right click on the space next to the description so this option box appears
- Click “Inspect”
- When this “Inspect element” box appears press “Ctrl” + “F” to find a specific string of code
- Type “price into the find box (yes, only the opening “). You should see what Is shown below, a yellow highlighted section of code
- Last step is to scroll down and you will see the price this listing sold for!
I hope this helps follow sellers and buyers find what prices they should be selling their products for. Let me know if you have any questions! Do you have any other free ways to find sold listing prices? Let me know below in the comments.